Oct 13, 2011

Lavell Jones - No More Shenanigans



New music from the city of El Paso, Texas. I really do hope that artists like D.N.A. and Lavell Jones, manages to put El Paso on the map. They are definitely taking the right approach to it. Anyways, you can listen to a track there at the bottom by Lavell Jones and then you can also download the mixtape. You won't be disappointed. Peace. You can also view his page on Facebook. 

"No More Shenanigans. My 1st project. I didn’t make this mixtape to be judged or for people to tell me how I should alter my style or image. I did it because it felt right. I express myself in whichever way I feel I need to. Every song I make is due to certain events in my life, no music is rushed. Through the music I am telling you who I am. I express my thoughts, my concerns, and my flaws. My music is very personal to me; it is a reflection of who I am, through the lyrics, the beats, through the sound as a whole. I want the listener to understand my concepts, to see what I see. Think about something you’ve been through in the past week; good, bad or indifferent, I have something for that on my mixtape. People are going through real life situations, real life issues. I’ll never present music with no substance, no significance to what people are dealing with on a day to day basis. To me, there is no room for error. It has never felt right to do this on my own, and it never will. I’m glad to bring you along on this journey with me. Peace & Love!-Lavell"


Download: No More Shenanigans (Mixtape)

No comments:

Post a Comment